OzarkCon

Wayne Dillon

Well it's the first time I have been able to attend in person and what a great experience it was. Came home Sunday with my head loaded with new ideas and tips. But first I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the board of directors and all the volunteers who made it happen, you folks rock! Second to all the presenters, your presentations were outstanding, simply the best. But I think the best part, at least for me, was being able to catch up with folks I haven't seen literally for years and to all the new friends I made. What an outstanding event. Ed and Kren did an outstanding job with the prize drawing and of course thanks to all those who donated prizes (I won a Hill Topper 20 which I am delighted with!). Will I be back? you bet. Thanks again all, you did a marvelous job. Stonecastle Hotel was also very nice, I was impressed.
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Wayne
Thanks for the kind words.

The group of volunteers that help make this possible are nothing less than awesome, it would not be possible with out them.

It was a great Ozarkcon and I’m already looking forward to next year.

72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com