OzarkCon 2021

Mike - WA0ZOG

I'm going to take a quick moment to say thank you to everyone who worked so hard to put on the event and the individual sessions.

Everything was really nicely laid out and well done, and the content was very well thought out.

I was also very shocked to win the Cric-Key, and it was shipped quickly after the event was over.

To me, this just shows the quality of the group and the folks that volunteer to keep it going.

It's really nice to see a group of this size working this hard to put out such excellent kits and conferences, and it makes me glad to be a part of it in any way I can.  Thanks again!

72,
Mike, WA0ZOG