72
Johnny ACØBQ

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

n4mj

Hi Johnny,
Where is the registration page? I checked the 4sqrp.com site and either I overlooked the registration or it is elsewhere.

There is a possibility I may get there so want to register whether I get there or not.

Tnx

73 de n4mj//grs

  Thank you!

On Thursday, March 17, 2022, 06:08:26 PM CDT, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Good evening
The closing bell for registration is near.
Registration will close on March 20th.
So, if you have been thinking about signing up, now is the time.

We will be enjoying several of the same activities, the build session, home brew contest, K0N club station,
Ozarkcon University, Wacky Key contest, and for a new spin their will be a QLF contest after lunch.

OzarkCon may be the best bargain in Ham radio. For $12 bucks you can enjoy all of the activities, get chances for a great line up of door prizes, as well as a free lunch on Saturday!

The events will begin Friday at 3:00 PM and run through out the evening as well as all day Saturday.

So, jump on line sign up call the motel to reserve  a room and get ready to
have a blast QRP style!

Thanks
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Glenn
We would love to have you join us.
On the home page, left side row of buttons, about 2/3 of the way down is the Ozarkcon button.

Or just use this link:

If u have any trouble let me know.
All spaces need info in them even if it is a zero.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com