OzarkCon 2022

Johnny AC0BQ

Good evening 
The closing bell for registration is near.
Registration will close on March 20th.
So, if you have been thinking about signing up, now is the time.

We will be enjoying several of the same activities, the build session, home brew contest, K0N club station,
Ozarkcon University, Wacky Key contest, and for a new spin their will be a QLF contest after lunch.

OzarkCon may be the best bargain in Ham radio. For $12 bucks you can enjoy all of the activities, get chances for a great line up of door prizes, as well as a free lunch on Saturday!

The events will begin Friday at 3:00 PM and run through out the evening as well as all day Saturday.

So, jump on line sign up call the motel to reserve  a room and get ready to 
have a blast QRP style!

Thanks 
Johnny ACØBQ 

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

n4mj

Hi Johnny,
Where is the registration page? I checked the 4sqrp.com site and either I overlooked the registration or it is elsewhere.

There is a possibility I may get there so want to register whether I get there or not.

Tnx

73 de n4mj//grs

PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on and use BCC option when forwarding"
  Thank you! 

On Thursday, March 17, 2022, 06:08:26 PM CDT, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Good evening 

We will be enjoying several of the same activities, the build session, home brew contest, K0N club station,
Ozarkcon University, Wacky Key contest, and for a new spin their will be a QLF contest after lunch.

OzarkCon may be the best bargain in Ham radio. For $12 bucks you can enjoy all of the activities, get chances for a great line up of door prizes, as well as a free lunch on Saturday!

The events will begin Friday at 3:00 PM and run through out the evening as well as all day Saturday.

have a blast QRP style!

Thanks 
Johnny ACØBQ 

--

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Glenn
We would love to have you join us.
On the home page, left side row of buttons, about 2/3 of the way down is the Ozarkcon button.

Or just use this link:

If u have any trouble let me know.
All spaces need info in them even if it is a zero.
Johnny ACØBQ 

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 6:53 PM n4mj via groups.io <n4mj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Johnny,
Where is the registration page? I checked the 4sqrp.com site and either I overlooked the registration or it is elsewhere.

There is a possibility I may get there so want to register whether I get there or not.

Tnx

73 de n4mj//grs

PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on and use BCC option when forwarding"
  Thank you! 

On Thursday, March 17, 2022, 06:08:26 PM CDT, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Good evening 

have a blast QRP style!

Thanks 
Johnny ACØBQ 

--

--