OzarkCon 2022 Registration is Open!

AG1P Ron

GM Everyone,

It’s my pleasure to announce that OzarkCon 2022 Registration is now open. You can register on our new website at

https://ocon.rleepotter.com/register.php

We do have a change this year. Our event insurance requires and our attorney recommends mandatory mask wearing during sessions, in the vendor room and at the kit building session.

We understand your concern and you must do what you feel is right. Fact of the matter is our event insurance requires it and our lawyers tell us that because all the Covid-related lawsuits have not yet been settled in the courts, if an outbreak should occur at the conference, the club would cease to exist as attorney fees and settlements would exceed our ability to pay.

If we don’t require masks, we face the likely prospect of this being the last OzarkCon.  Many of us have worked for years to grow and improve the club and the conference. It would be irresponsible of us to take actions that could likely close the doors forever. The club’s existence is important to us, therefore we are listening to insurance and attorneys and requiring masks at all sessions, the vendor room and the build session.

We are certain there are those who won’t come because of the requirement. But there are those who won’t come because of the added risk if no masks.  It is a no-win situation. Therefore we take the road that has best chance of sustaining the club so future OzarkCons can be held and enjoyed by QRPers. We hope you understand.

I look forward to seeing you in Branson on April 8th and 9th.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Secretary/Treasurer

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

DL2ARL

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 08:49 AM, AG1P Ron wrote:
But there are those who won’t come because of the added risk if no masks.
...and don't forget to wear
a flower in your hair...

:,-(

Fr Richard WB8YXF

I was hoping to come, though I have too many Church obligations at same time period, y'all have fun
73
Fr Richard
WB8YXF

Glory to God