Topics

Ozarkcon 2m freq?

Jeremy Utley

Best repeater is 147.195+ with no PL.  Also, 147.50+ no PL is an option.  There was talk about 147.480 for Simplex comms as well.

I myself will have my Yaesu VX-8GR scanning a few diff freq's while I'm there.  WA6CML will have her Wouxun with her as well.

Also going to bring along my FT-817 - anyone interested in a DLQP contact using SSB? :)  I still need to put together the ITP Dummy load special antenna!

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Jeremy

On 3/25/2013 11:20 PM, Tom Sevart wrote:

Did we decide on a repeater or simplex 2m frequency in Branson for
Ozarkcon? I remember some talk a while back but I don't remember if
anything was decided.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...>

Did we decide on a repeater or simplex 2m frequency in Branson for Ozarkcon? I remember some talk a while back but I don't remember if anything was decided.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

John Taylor <k0qh@...>

Yes, 147.195 is the repeater and Walter,K5EST suggested 146.52 at Stone Castle. May bring out some of the locals on 52. I'm coming in on Thursday, will have the HT on 52 and 147.195 while mobile. See everyone there.

John Taylor,K0QH
PB #174
SLQS
4SQRP
www.stgdxcc.webs.com

Did we decide on a repeater or simplex 2m frequency in Branson for
Ozarkcon? I remember some talk a while back but I don't remember if
anything was decided.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Dan Reynolds

I was going to bring my FT-817 and yes, I'd like a DLQP using SSB.
I'm much better at SSB than CW!   ;-)
I will also have my Wouxun with me. As well as the Icom in the car...
73
Dan  --  KB9JLO