Topics

Ozarkcon 2m freq? - Minds-Eye Picture

davemrtn

Jim Sheldon

Now that's funny!  I do have to admit to using an HT at hamfests to keep track of my wife but to go as far as talking across the table on an HT? --- LOL!!!!  Maybe if it was one of those medieval castle dinners and the other person was down the half mile long table from me?

See you guys at OzarkCon -- N5LXW and I will be arriving with the Elecraft Demo stuff around Noonish on Friday.

Jim - W0EB

> Reminds me of a bunch of kids I saw
> the other day in a room texting each other !!!!
> --
> David Martin
> - K5DCM - Mountain Home Ar.

John Taylor <k0qh@...>

Perhaps I am not understanding this. My thoughts were room to room etc.

John Taylor,K0QH
PB #174
SLQS
4SQRP
www.stgdxcc.webs.com

Now that's funny!  I do have to admit to using an HT at hamfests to keep track of my wife but to go as far as talking across the table on an HT? --- LOL!!!!  Maybe if it was one of those medieval castle dinners and the other person was down the half mile long table from me?

See you guys at OzarkCon -- N5LXW and I will be arriving with the Elecraft Demo stuff around Noonish on Friday.

Jim - W0EB

> Reminds me of a bunch of kids I saw
> the other day in a room texting each other !!!!
> --
> David Martin
> - K5DCM - Mountain Home Ar.

davemrtn

Yes....   but that's not nearly as funny !

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...>

Now that's funny! I do have to admit to using an HT at hamfests to
keep track of my wife but to go as far as talking across the table on
an HT? --- LOL!!!!
I haven't done that, but once I was talking to NU0Z on 2 meters while being parked next to him in a parking lot. The sad thing was that we were using a repeater about 20 miles away.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS