OzarkCon is Over

Darwin Piatt

Hello from Nebraska.
We had an enjoyable 7 hour drive back to Omaha, Only a little rain as we crossed the Iowa border.
We were once again pleased at the turn out for the Build-a-Thon. Over 30, that's great. I believe most builders went home with a finished product.
I was (is) a great little gadget and now we get to start the "what are we going to build in 2014" process.
I figure Dave can come up with something cool again? after all, he will have another full year to play. :)
Both Darrel and I and the rest of the Midwest HomeBrewers group appreciate the turn out and had our normal amount of fun.
Please come back again next year!
73's from all of us here
Dar..
--