Ozarkcon login nobody there

Kelly E

My link to the Ozarkcon event doesn't seem to work. I'm the only participant. Anyone out there monitoring the event who can help?

I've done 1000's of zoom conferences and been a user and tech support for major conferences for a decade. But not seeing things connect here. Have tried manual login and link login with same results.

Thanks in advance...
72,
Kelly K4UPG  4SQRP #117

John - KK4ITX

I don’t think it starts until April 10 ?

John
KK4ITX

🙃Each mistake is a learning opportunity.🙂

On Mar 27, 2021, at 10:43 AM, Kelly E <kmacker@...> wrote:

My link to the Ozarkcon event doesn't seem to work. I'm the only participant. Anyone out there monitoring the event who can help?

I've done 1000's of zoom conferences and been a user and tech support for major conferences for a decade. But not seeing things connect here. Have tried manual login and link login with same results.

Thanks in advance...
72,
Kelly K4UPG  4SQRP #117

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Kelly,
I’m not sure it will do anything till the morning of the 10th?
We can wait for Ron potter to reply, he is our Admin for the conference.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Kelly E

Hi John,

Yep... for some reason my calendar has it as March 10... could it be operator error? sigh...  I was so excited. I attended many moons ago and haven't been back since, so this virtual event would have been special.

My apologies for confusion. Happening more these days. 😮 Might need some new memory chips...

Tnx 72,
Kelly K4UPG

On 3/27/2021 10:48 AM, John - KK4ITX via groups.io wrote:
I don’t think it starts until April 10 ?

John
KK4ITX

🙃Each mistake is a learning opportunity.🙂

On Mar 27, 2021, at 10:43 AM, Kelly E <kmacker@...> wrote:

My link to the Ozarkcon event doesn't seem to work. I'm the only participant. Anyone out there monitoring the event who can help?

I've done 1000's of zoom conferences and been a user and tech support for major conferences for a decade. But not seeing things connect here. Have tried manual login and link login with same results.

Thanks in advance...
72,
Kelly K4UPG  4SQRP #117

Bob - K2KI

It was my understanding that the event was on April 10th. Am I wrong somebody?
--
73/72 . .
Bob de k2ki
On 3/27/2021 10:43 AM, Kelly E wrote:
My link to the Ozarkcon event doesn't seem to work. I'm the only participant. Anyone out there monitoring the event who can help?

I've done 1000's of zoom conferences and been a user and tech support for major conferences for a decade. But not seeing things connect here. Have tried manual login and link login with same results.

Thanks in advance...
72,
Kelly K4UPG  4SQRP #117

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

April 10th, 8:30 a.m.

K9ZTV

On 3/27/2021 9:58 AM, Bob - K2KI wrote:
It was my understanding that the event was on April 10th. Am I wrong somebody?
--

Kent,

Do you have the log-in link?  I thought I had it (and may have even registered - I dunno about that) but can't find it anywhere.

EuGene, KA5NLY

On Saturday, March 27, 2021, 10:41:45 AM CDT, Kent Trimble, K9ZTV <k9ztv@...> wrote:

April 10th, 8:30 a.m.

K9ZTV

On 3/27/2021 9:58 AM, Bob - K2KI wrote:
It was my understanding that the event was on April 10th. Am I wrong somebody?

Ge Eugene
Go to the Ozarkcon site and see if you are registered.
If you are email Ron Potter for the link.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

Eugene ...

Send them an email with any questions you may have to registration@...

73,

Kent  K9ZTV

On Mar 27, 2021, at 6:56 PM, bigusmith via groups.io <bigusmith@...> wrote:

Kent,

Do you have the log-in link?  I thought I had it (and may have even registered - I dunno about that) but can't find it anywhere.

EuGene, KA5NLY

On Saturday, March 27, 2021, 10:41:45 AM CDT, Kent Trimble, K9ZTV <k9ztv@...> wrote:

April 10th, 8:30 a.m.

K9ZTV

On 3/27/2021 9:58 AM, Bob - K2KI wrote:
It was my understanding that the event was on April 10th. Am I wrong somebody?
--

AG1P Ron

Virtual OzarkCon is scheduled for April 10th.  You are too early.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Registrar

Virtual OzarkCon on Saturday, April 10, 2021

On Saturday, March 27, 2021, 10:43:44 AM EDT, Kelly E <kmacker@...> wrote:

My link to the Ozarkcon event doesn't seem to work. I'm the only participant. Anyone out there monitoring the event who can help?

I've done 1000's of zoom conferences and been a user and tech support for major conferences for a decade. But not seeing things connect here. Have tried manual login and link login with same results.

Thanks in advance...
72,
Kelly K4UPG  4SQRP #117

AG1P Ron

GM EuGene

There is no charge for this year’s Virtual OzarkCon. We are covering all expenses through funds obtained from kit sales.

72 - Ron - AG1P

OzarkCon Volunteer Registrar

4SQRP Secretary/Treasurer

My link to the Ozarkcon event doesn't seem to work. I'm the only participant. Anyone out there monitoring the event who can help?

I've done 1000's of zoom conferences and been a user and tech support for major conferences for a decade. But not seeing things connect here. Have tried manual login and link login with same results.

Thanks in advance...
72,
Kelly K4UPG  4SQRP #117

Thanks, Ron.