Topics

Ozarkcon Sprint Entries

John Lonigro

Here is a list of the entries I have received for the Ozarkcon Sprint, held last Saturday:

1) N0EVH John
2) N4MJ Glenn
3) AB9BZ David
4) KK4ITX John
5) WA9PWP Paul

If anyone thinks he submitted his score and isn't on the list, please resubmit it to me (jonigro (at) gmail.com).

I also received complete logs from the two bonus stations K0N (N0YJ Bert) and WQ5RP (AC0BQ JohnnyN4MJ).  Thanks to both Bert and Johnny for taking time to be on the air and provide the opportunity for others to get bonus points.

I believe it was decided that neither Johnny nor Bert will be counted in the final tally, but their scores will be tabulated nonetheless and published with the results.

I'll give everybody one last chance to submit their score before I get busy tabulating who the winners are.  You've got until noon today (CDT) to submit your score.  It shouldn't take long to tabulate everything.  Noon is when I traditionally walk the dog, so you can expect to see the results maybe an hour later.  The certificates will be emailed to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners shortly thereafter.  Prizes will go to the 1st and 2nd place finishers.

72.

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks John
I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

I will contact the winners Direct about the Prizes.

Thanks All for participating, it was fun!

72
AC0BQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com