From: John Lonigro
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2020 10:12 AM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Ozarkcon Sprint - send in your score

The Ozarkcon Sprint is over. I've only received 4 entries so far and I
know at least 10 people made contacts. Please send in your score, no
matter how poorly you think you did. If I only get four entries total,
three of them will get certificates and two will get prizes. So please
send your score to ME, not to qrpcontest.com or anywhere else. If
desired, you can simply reply to this email with the appropriate data:
Your name, call, member number, #QSOs: 1) with members; 2) with
non-members; 3) with K0N; and 4) with WQ5RP. Thanks.

I know it wasn't as much fun as Ozarkcon would have been. How could it
be? Hopefully, things will be different next year and our dummy load
activity will be back.

Next Sunday is Easter. It is also the Second Sunday of April, which
means it will again be time for the Second Sunday Sprint. Normally,
there will be a lot of get-togethers, easter egg hunts, etc, but I
predict it will be different this year. If you are stuck at home Sunday
night with nothing to do, you might as well try your luck with the SSS.

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

John Lonigro

Paul:

Thanks for sending in your score.  I know it's not real impressive, but it's not the lowest one I've received, by far.

72,
John, AA0VE

On 4/5/20 10:34 AM, Paul Goemans wrote:
Hi John!
 OK, you win, I am #1485. I contacted K0N once and WQ5RP once! No other contacts during the contest period. At least I was on the air a bit!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

-----Original Message----- From: John Lonigro