Topics

Ozarkcon Virtual 2021 sign up is open!

Johnny AC0BQ

Good Morning

I am pleased to announce the Opening of Ozarkcon Virtual 2021 registration.

Due to your exceptional support of our kit sales efforts for the last year, the 4SQRP Board of Directors

has decided that the Conference will be Free of charge.

The event will take place on April 10th at 8:30 am CDT.

We will be broadcasting via Zoom and are limited to 500 participants, so please sign up early.

You can register in several ways, from the main website Ozarkcon Radio button, or direct at www.ozarkcon.com,

The conference will be an open meeting platform so you can come and go as you like.

The closing date for registration will be March 26th or until all seats are filled.

We have a great lineup of speakers with a variety of topics.

Some of the highlights are:

Special event station K0N will be on the air all week beginning April 4 th.

The Wackey Key and Homebrew contests will take place prior to the conference.

Prize Drawings will be held throughout the day of the conference with the results being posted on the Ozarkcon web page.

Details for all of these events and how to register for them will be announced at a later date.

Updates to the conference will be posted on the 4sqrp groups.io email reflector.

If your not a member feel free to join at this link:https://4sqrp.groups.io/g/main

If you have any questions or need assistance with registration please drop us a note at this email: registration@...

We are looking forward to you joining us for a Educational and satisfying day.

OOPS!
In my last email I misspelled 4SQRP as 4QRSP...In my most groveling manner (like my demeanor during an IRS (InFernal Revenue Service audit), up I beg for forgiveness for such a terrible faux pas!

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY/QRP
(aka Kilo Alpha Five Not Loud Yet/QRP)

On Feb 17, 2021, at 12:12 PM, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

[...]

davemrtn

I don't know about anybody else, but I am anxious to attend the [Virtual] Large Dinner Banquet the first evening ! ! !

I hope the [virtual] Meat Loaf is as good as it has been in the years past.

Wherever I go, there He is.

On 2/17/2021 1:42 PM, bigusmith via groups.io wrote:
[...]

Jeff Davis <jeff@...>

YeeHaw! Registered. See you "there"!

73 de Jeff, KE9V

John - KK4ITX

I’m in......what’s for desert ?

Wonder how the Dummy Load event will work ?

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Feb 17, 2021, at 16:14, Jeff Davis <jeff@...> wrote:

YeeHaw! Registered. See you "there"!

73 de Jeff, KE9V

Tom Sevart

On 2/17/2021 15:29, John - KK4ITX via groups.io wrote:
I’m in......what’s for desert ?
Wonder how the Dummy Load event will work ?
John
KK4ITX
It will work quite well, but instead of using a dummy load this year please use a resonant antenna!

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Randy Cooley

I just registered today. Kudos to the organization for putting this on.

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Randy
Have u head the saying “ it takes a village to raise a child”?

Well,
It takes a bunch of dedicated volunteers to pull off a Ozarkcon, live or on line!
Thanks!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Bob - K2KI

GM Johnny,
I signed up this morning. This is looking like the best first time at Ozarkcon for me. And, I don;t have to leave the shack! :-)
Thanks for putting this together!
Looking forward to it!
--
73/72 . .