From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...] On Behalf Of WA0ITP
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:00 AM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] Park on 7122 and 4's

I'm going to park a rig on 7122 and listen for 4's this afternoon, and will send
a few also. This could be fun...

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

WA0ITP

GM Larry,

Just a way to call for Four Staters. Like the pigs do on 7030.7  the send oo instead of cq sometimes, as way looking for piggies.

I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

HI Terry, maybe I can catch you before you slip out from Your QTH, I’m missing something ‘ What is the 4s” ? Larry/AE4LD