Partial built KX1 for sale

Michael Kana

Hello
Im selling a KX1 ive started yers ago and not completed.  Its built up to the microcontroller and encorder knob.
Includes the 80/30 band package parts.
$200 plus shipping CONUS only
Payment by Paypal
I can try to fit into a rectangular flat rate box.
Thx 73
Mike AA9IL

Shawn Reed

Hello, Mike. I would like to buy this project from you. Thank you, s.reed. kf7yff.

On Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 01:04:53 PM PDT, Michael Kana <aa9il@...> wrote:

Hello
Im selling a KX1 ive started yers ago and not completed.  Its built up to the microcontroller and encorder knob.
Includes the 80/30 band package parts.
$200 plus shipping CONUS only
Payment by Paypal
I can try to fit into a rectangular flat rate box.
Thx 73
Mike AA9IL

Eric Gunter KC2TXO/VE3

Hi Mike --If any previous arrangements 'fall through', please let me know - I'd be willing to purchase it from you.  Thanks! --Eric Gunter KC2TXO

On Wed, 22 Sept 2021 at 16:04, Michael Kana <aa9il@...> wrote:
Hello
Im selling a KX1 ive started yers ago and not completed.  Its built up to the microcontroller and encorder knob.
Includes the 80/30 band package parts.
$200 plus shipping CONUS only
Payment by Paypal
I can try to fit into a rectangular flat rate box.
Thx 73
Mike AA9IL

Shawn Reed

Hello, Mike. Has your kx1 project been sold? Never heard word back. Enjoy the day! sreed. kf7yff.