From: "Robert" <e1dslr@...>
To: <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 6:09 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] Perfect pig rig accessory

| This antenna might be a good thing, for a 4sqrp net
|

| <http://www.hamuniverse.com/supernvis.html>

Walter - K5EST

The super gain works great! St Louis QRP has used one for years at field day.

Myself, I use a horizontal loop at low elevation. Adding a reflector laying on the ground will really make a difference.

73....Walter . K5EST

On Mar 11, 2013 6:09 AM, "Robert" <e1dslr@...> wrote:

This antenna might be a good thing, for a 4sqrp net

<http://www.hamuniverse.com/supernvis.html>

WA0ITP

GM Walter,  is your reflector a loop also?  How high do you place the driven loop?

I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com