Picture of the Woody / WD9F Station

Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...>

Hello,

I want to raise the number to 600 and decided to write in my blog an article about the 4SQRP Club. And I found the station picture http://www.4sqrp.com/fsqrp_station.php really intriguing. So my question: Can I use this picture of course with the appropriate copyright reference to stimulate some new friends?

72 de
Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/

Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...>

Hello,

as promised I wrote a little post on my blog:

to attract some other hams to join the 4SQRP-Group. Although I must admit that I was too late to drigger the 600st member of the group.
I posted it also on Google+ in the two big amateur radio communities.

Have fun
es 72 de

Hajo (DL1SDZ)

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...> wrote:

Thanks Terry and Woody,

I will give a short notice when it's done.
Woody 43 states that's great.

72 de
Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/

Am 20.03.2013 03:18 schrieb "Woody Hester" <fghester@...>:

Hi Hajo and Terry! A. O.K. To use the picture Hajo. I just worked my 43rd state with it! / Woody / WD9F

sent via mobile mail

On Mar 19, 2013, at 21:09, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Hell Hajo,

Certainly it's fine from the club's viewpoint and I'm sure it will be fine with Woody also.  I'm copying him to make sure he is aware of your request.

Thank you, we appreciate the mention of us in your blog.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

I want to raise the number to 600 and decided to write in my blog an article about the 4SQRP Club. And I found the station picture http://www.4sqrp.com/fsqrp_station.php really intriguing. So my question: Can I use this picture of course with the appropriate copyright reference to stimulate some new friends?

72 de
Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/

Woody Hester

Awesome article Hajo! I am honored to be mentioned and am very grateful for your kind words about 4SQRP. All that you say about the group is true. Terry and the 4SQRP crowd are the best!!

Via mobile mail

On Mar 20, 2013, at 9:07 AM, Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...> wrote:

[...]

wb9dlc <wb9dlc@...>

WOW! Hajo, that is a great invitation to the group on your blog.
Who could resist?

73/72
Mike - wb9dlc
http://wb9dlc.com

http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.de/2013/03/qrp-with-style-and-fun-4sqrp-group.html

to attract some other hams to join the 4SQRP-Group. Although I must admit
that I was too late to drigger the 600st member of the group.
I posted it also on Google+ in the two big amateur radio communities.

Have fun
es 72 de

Hajo (DL1SDZ)

WA0ITP

Thank you for the very nice review Hajo.  We appreciate it.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

I want to raise the number to 600 and decided to write in my blog an article about the 4SQRP Club. And I found the station picture http://www.4sqrp.com/fsqrp_station.php really intriguing. So my question: Can I use this picture of course with the appropriate copyright reference to stimulate some new friends?

72 de
Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/

W0IIT

Hajo,

Wow, very nice coverage of the 4State group on your blog!!! Made me feel proud just being a
member of the group.

Bookmarked your blog site and look forward to hours of entertainment and education from your efforts!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
4Sqrp = #72, FP= #11, ARS=#568, SKCC=1139, NAQCC=#588 FIST=#5819, Zombie=#500, Geritol=#1000(from back when I actually had a mic connected to my rig:-)

Johnny AC0BQ

Very nice article Hajo!
It would make me want to join also!
Thanks for the advertisement, and look at the FB "Woody" rig in the middle of the article!