Topics

Pictures

Doktor Daffodil-11 <wa4jm@...>

Hi guys, I do enjoy looking at ur QRP station pictures, but please post them larger than thumbnail size. It's impossible to enjoy what ur station looks like when viewing though a magnifying glass LOL!

73, John-WA4JM

Todd K7TFC

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Doktor Daffodil-11 <wa4jm@...> wrote:

Hi guys, I do enjoy looking at ur QRP station pictures, but please post them larger than thumbnail size. It's impossible to enjoy what ur station looks like when viewing though a magnifying glass LOL!

73, John-WA4JM

John,

If you're referring to the thumbnails that show up in the photo section, you only need to click on the photo to see the picture full size.

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design