Topics

Pig Rig

George H. Gates

Just finished this lil rig. 2 qso's and have not even done the alignment yet! 3 watts output. Great lil rig! 72 George/W2BPI

Johnny AC0BQ

Congrats on the Pig Rig, George.
I have a kit sitting on the shelf just beggin to be built!

On Thursday, February 28, 2013, GeorgeG wrote:

Just finished this lil rig. 2 qso's and have not even done the alignment yet! 3 watts output. Great lil rig! 72 George/W2BPI

Joe Bento

�

Just finished this lil rig. 2 qso's and have not even done the alignment yet! 3 watts output. Great lil rig! 72 George/W2BPI

My PigRig #143 just arrived in yesterday's mail.� I may start construction this weekend, though I do not have a 40m antenna up at this time.�

Joe, N6DGY

wb9dlc <wb9dlc@...>

George - just got done with our QSO with your new PigRig. It sounded great and obviously you heard my QRP signal OK.

Again, congrats on the build.

73/72
Mike - wb9dlc
http://wb9dlc.com

--- In 4sqrp@..., Joseph Bento <n6dgy@...> wrote:

On 2/28/2013 10:52 AM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Congrats on the Pig Rig, George.
I have a kit sitting on the shelf just beggin to be built!

On Thursday, February 28, 2013, GeorgeG wrote:

Just finished this lil rig. 2 qso's and have not even done the
alignment yet! 3 watts output. Great lil rig! 72 George/W2BPI
My PigRig #143 just arrived in yesterday's mail. I may start
construction this weekend, though I do not have a 40m antenna up at this
time.

Joe, N6DGY

W0IIT

Joe, et al,

Caught the fever and ordered mine yesterday. Hopefully, I will get mine built and on the air, handing out #11. I have not been active in the club but hope this little rig will spur me on!!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS

random.path

Shame on you guys. Made me order one too, though it has bounced around in the back of my mind since hearing Terry on his one day this winter.

Chip
AE5KA

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Bart Lawson <blawson2@...> wrote:
Joe, et al,

Caught the fever and ordered mine yesterday.  Hopefully, I will get mine built and on the air, handing out #11.  I have not been active in the club but hope this little rig will spur me on!!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    4sqrp-digest@...
    4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

WA0ITP

Hee, they are a lot of fun. Being rock bound brings back memories of my novice
days. Man, that was loong time ago.

If you use the Ten Tec TP-19 enclosure, I'll be happy to send you a label with
your call and build date on
it. A picture of mine in the TPC-19 is here, http://www.wa0itp.com/index.html
I do like the charcoal color. The TP-19 dimensions on the Ten Tec web site
differ from the one I purchased. Mine is 2" x 4.75" x 4" and the PigRig fits
perfectly. http://www.wa0itp.com/pigrig3b.jpg

Changing freqs,say to go to 7122 for Wayne's nets, will require 4 xtals. Three
for the rcvr front end filter, and 1 for the local oscillator. Diz has crystals
as well as ESS.

oo
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

Shame on you guys. Made me order one too, though it has bounced around in the
back of my mind since hearing Terry on his one day this winter.

Chip

AE5KA

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Bart Lawson <blawson2@...> wrote:

Joe, et al,

Caught the fever and ordered mine yesterday. Hopefully, I will get mine built
and on the air, handing out #11. I have not been active in the club but hope
this little rig will spur me on!!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS

Wayne Dillon

This PigRig thing is getting infectious, well maybe I'm gonna jump as well, hmmmm...
God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 8:30 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Hee, they are a lot of fun. Being rock bound brings back memories of my novice
days. Man, that was loong time ago.

If you use the Ten Tec TP-19 enclosure, I'll be happy to send you a label with
your call and build date on
it. A picture of mine in the TPC-19 is here, http://www.wa0itp.com/index.html
I do like the charcoal color. The TP-19 dimensions on the Ten Tec web site
differ from the one I purchased. Mine is 2" x 4.75" x 4" and the PigRig fits
perfectly. http://www.wa0itp.com/pigrig3b.jpg

Changing freqs,say to go to 7122 for Wayne's nets, will require 4 xtals. Three
for the rcvr front end filter, and 1 for the local oscillator. Diz has crystals
as well as ESS.

oo
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

Shame on you guys. Made me order one too, though it has bounced around in the
back of my mind since hearing Terry on his one day this winter.

Chip

AE5KA

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Bart Lawson blawson2@...> wrote:

Joe, et al,

Caught the fever and ordered mine yesterday. Hopefully, I will get mine built
and on the air, handing out #11. I have not been active in the club but hope
this little rig will spur me on!!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

George H. Gates

I would like that label. I am on with my piggy now!  George/W2BPI

In a message dated 3/1/2013 9:32:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wa0itp@... writes:

[...]

Love the pseudo digital digital display, waaay cool.
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 8:35 AM, <w2bpi1@...> wrote:

[...]

Mike-WE0H

I had to stare at those pictures yesterday until I figured out it was an image not a actual freq counter :)
Mike-WE0H

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

WA0ITP

It's the world's most stable frequency counter :o)

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

[...]

Ozark QRP Banner <ozarkqrpbanner@...>

Well, count me in also. Bet 7.030.7 MHz may see a surge in use!
73....Walter . K5EST

W0IIT

Hey Guys and Gals,

It is official, it has become an epidemic:-) If this keeps up the 4State qrp Group just might become the largest single group of Pig Riggers!!!!

Oink Oink

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
FP #11
4Sqrp #72

kb4qqj

jump, jump, jump!!  ;-)

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 3/1/2013 9:36:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wayne.dillon@... writes:

This PigRig thing is getting infectious, well maybe I'm gonna jump as well, hmmmm...

God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

Johnny AC0BQ

I guess it could be called the 4 State Swine Flu!!
My construction starts this weekend I hope!

On Friday, March 1, 2013, wrote:

jump, jump, jump!!  ;-)

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 3/1/2013 9:36:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wayne.dillon@... writes:

This PigRig thing is getting infectious, well maybe I'm gonna jump as well, hmmmm...

God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

Mike-WE0H

You guys gonna keep Diz busy packaging up stuff this weekend :)
Mike-WE0H

Wendell Morrill

Just wait... you can't build just one.
Rigs 20 and 93.

Wendell
N7WM

You guys gonna keep Diz busy packaging up stuff this weekend :)

Mike-WE0H

Dg Arnholt <dgarnholt@...>

guys i cant find the info to check out the pig rig.. i might buy it and ship to our friend in wyoming that wat i know it will work.. lol if i tried it.. well the results may not be what i wanted..glad we have techs in the group that will assist..

All this hubbub about the pig-rig.......  I had to order one.....  just clicked paypal !!!!

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home Ar.

Quoting WA0ITP :

http://www.wa0itp.com/
http://www.4sqrp.com/
http://www.qrpspots.com/