Topics

Pig Rig

bobby rolph

Does anyone have the part number handy for the Ten Tec project box for the Pig Rig.
Thanks
Bobby kb4qnr

bobby rolph

Just got the number via email.
Thanks

--- In 4sqrp@..., "bobby" <rolph981@...> wrote:

Does anyone have the part number handy for the Ten Tec project box for the Pig Rig.
Thanks
Bobby kb4qnr

W0IIT

Bobby what was the number? Terry gave me the number but I accidentally deleted it!

cu es 72, Bart

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

might as well post it on the reflector....

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

WA0ITP

GM BArtimus

It is a TP-19

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

| Bobby what was the number? Terry gave me the number but I accidentally
deleted it!

| cu es 72, Bart

W0IIT

Thanks agn Terry!! I accidentally deleted the email when you told me that and what cores to use for the filter. If you would tell me the core numbers again. I writing this stuff down now!!!!!

cu, Bart