Topics

Pig Rig

Wayne Dillon

OK, I jumped, I guess I'll have it by the end of the week, Lookin' forward to getting the wee beastie on the air!
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Wayne Dillon

Diz confirmed that my Pig Rig (S/N 170) is on it's way. Now I gotta gut one o' those data switches I got stashed and create a "Sty" for the new baby.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

John Hall

Hope mine comes before they are all gone. Got an email that the paypal payment was rx'd but no info when it would ship.

John, KA0KUY

Steve Sellmeyer <ssellmeyer@...>

Jusy ordered and got Pig Rig #179. Soldering iron tinned and ready to go !

Xtals order placed with Terry too.

Figured I needed a Flying Pig Club number also so that  is "on order"

Steve/WB0QQT and if you add /QRP..........dats a lotta dem dahs !

Charlie Vest

I am keeping one of the shack receivers on the club watering hole these days so I can hear who gets theirs up and running .

I procrastinated until yesterday to order mine so it will be a bit yet for me .

Charlie , W5COV

Hope mine comes before they are all gone. Got an email that the paypal payment was rx'd but no info when it would ship.

John, KA0KUY

John Hall

got piggy #150 in the mail monday. glad its not SMT. still need a magnifying glass anyway.

73, John KA0KUY