From: "4sqrp@..." <4sqrp@...>
To: 4sqrp@...
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 10:53 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] Digest Number 38

4sQRP Group

4sQRP Group Group

13 New Messages
Digest #38

1a
Re: PigRigs and Crystals by november7wm
1b
Re: PigRigs and Crystals by "Jerry Haigwood" w5jhjerry
1c
Re: PigRigs and Crystals by "Frank Murphy" frankmgsa
1d
Re: PigRigs and Crystals by "WA0ITP" otm74
1e
Re: PigRigs and Crystals by "Jeremy Utley" jerutley
1f
Re: PigRigs and Crystals by "Bart Lawson" w0iit
1g
Re: PigRigs and Crystals by "Bob Confrey" wa1edj
2a
PIG RIG SN 168 IS IN THE MAIL by "qrpbert" qrpbert
2b
Re: PIG RIG SN 168 IS IN THE MAIL by "W5COV" w5cov
3a
7.122 crystals by "RLN37" RLN37
3b
Re: 7.122 crystals by "WA0ITP" otm74
4a
Re: Fwd: Ur CW signal by "Chris Howard w0ep" chris_yipyap_com
5.1
Re: Pig Rig by "Wayne Dillon" fleapowerus
Messages
1a
Re: PigRigs and Crystals
Sun Mar 3, 2013 2:44 pm (PST) . Posted by:
november7wm
Terry, please put me down for a set of the new crystals. I will pay for
them as well as the postage.

Wendell
N7WM

done