Topics

Pig Rig

bobby rolph

Mine was number 160 said shipped Saturday but no piggy in the mail today. Did get the the box from Tentec though.
Bobby

Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...>

Hi,

I was thinking back and forth and could not make up my mind - The reason: I never heard one of you guys over there. Conditions are not so good and my antenna is a NON-Antenna. But when I read, that PigRigs are limited and someone already picked up a PigRig with a number like  #180, I decided that I wanted to have part on the fun.

So: Waiting time is here.

72 de
Hajo (DL1SDZ)

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/

Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...>

I just received a message from DIZ:
5W 40M XCVR Flying Pig Rig - Serial Number 191

Well done

72 de
Hajo (DL1SDZ)

---

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM, Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...> wrote:
Hi,

I was thinking back and forth and could not make up my mind - The reason: I never heard one of you guys over there. Conditions are not so good and my antenna is a NON-Antenna. But when I read, that PigRigs are limited and someone already picked up a PigRig with a number like  #180, I decided that I wanted to have part on the fun.

So: Waiting time is here.

72 de
Hajo (DL1SDZ)

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/

Charlie Vest

Congratulations Hajo !! Get that antenna up and there certainly should be plenty of us around to work you anytime day or night that conditions permit .

40 meter double bazooka at 70'

Looking forward to a QRP QSO with you .

Charlie , W5COV

[...]

I will tell you when #191 is running and I will get you: Promissed!

72 de
Hajo

---