Topics

Pig Rig

Scotty Long <nu0s@...>

Just received my conformation e mail from Diz...Piggy Rig Serial Number 192 is on its way to its' new pigsty...  Terry put me on the list for 7.122 crystals...Oink Oink... I broke down on my birthday yesterday and ordered one. Will probably put this together at work during lunch time breaks on the avionics bench to spur some "Ham" interest. The home bench is filled with K1 guts...

72/Scotty/NU0S

Wayne Dillon

Scotty,
Seems like a plan, I'll likely get mine built at work as well, hopefully it'll arrive so that I can get started Monday. Our senior Tech loves it when I bring my ham radio projects in, he gets to exercise his RF test gear (abt $500,000.00 worth), he gets to do something interesting and teach at the same time.
Looks like I have S/N 170.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Scotty Long <nu0s@...> wrote:

Just received my conformation e mail from Diz...Piggy Rig Serial Number 192 is on its way to its' new pigsty...  Terry put me on the list for 7.122 crystals...Oink Oink... I broke down on my birthday yesterday and ordered one. Will probably put this together at work during lunch time breaks on the avionics bench to spur some "Ham" interest. The home bench is filled with K1 guts...

72/Scotty/NU0S

--
http://www.qsl.net/kc0pmh/   Under construction but please visit anyway.

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER. 

I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Scotty Long <nu0s@...>

Very cool Wayne I'm looking forward to the build and fellowship as well God bless...

72/73/Scotty/NUØS

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Wayne Dillon wrote:

Scotty,

Seems like a plan, I'll likely get mine built at work as well, hopefully it'll arrive so that I can get started Monday. Our senior Tech loves it when I bring my ham radio projects in, he gets to exercise his RF test gear (abt $500,000.00 worth), he gets to do something interesting and teach at the same time.
Looks like I have S/N 170.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Scotty Long <nu0s@...> wrote:

72/Scotty/NU0S

--
http://www.qsl.net/kc0pmh/   Under construction but please visit anyway.

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER. 

I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you
The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

WA0ITP

Fb Scotty, will do..  Hope you draw a crowd at lunch, great idea.  I learned the code over the lunch hour at wrk many years ago. Good memories .. tnx

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 9:40 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] Pig Rig

72/Scotty/NU0S

Steve Sellmeyer <ssellmeyer@...>

Funny you should mention your birthday Scotty. Mine was on the 1st and I ordered one too. Age 65 and the magnifying glass now has a full time job on the bench !

Happy Birthday "Young Man"

Steve/WB0QQT

Scotty Long <nu0s@...>

Thank you, you to happy belated... I hope to get some building time in this weekend.

72/73/Scotty/NUØS

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Steve Sellmeyer wrote:

Funny you should mention your birthday Scotty. Mine was on the 1st and I ordered one too. Age 65 and the magnifying glass now has a full time job on the bench !

Happy Birthday "Young Man"

Steve/WB0QQT

Steve Sellmeyer <ssellmeyer@...>

As I walked out to the mailbox today I found it was emitting strange oinking noises. Sure enough #179 was in there.

Steve/WB0QQT

George H. Gates

Hope to hear you soon.  72 Geo/W2BPI

In a message dated 3/8/2013 6:25:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ssellmeyer@... writes:

As I walked out to the mailbox today I found it was emitting strange oinking noises. Sure enough #179 was in there.

Steve/WB0QQT

Michael McShan <n5jky@...>

Well, PigRig 181 showed up today. Must have been able to catch a direct flight to Ok City. Now to heat up the soldering iron!

Mike N5JKY
OK City

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2013, at 5:42 PM, w2bpi1@... wrote:

Hope to hear you soon.  72 Geo/W2BPI

In a message dated 3/8/2013 6:25:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ssellmeyer@... writes:

Steve/WB0QQT