Topics

Pig Rig

Scotty Long <nu0s@...>

Just received my conformation e mail from Diz...Piggy Rig Serial Number 192 is on its way to its' new pigsty...  Terry put me on the list for 7.122 crystals...Oink Oink... I broke down on my birthday yesterday and ordered one. Will probably put this together at work during lunch time breaks on the avionics bench to spur some "Ham" interest. The home bench is filled with K1 guts...

72/Scotty/NU0S

Wayne Dillon

Scotty,
Seems like a plan, I'll likely get mine built at work as well, hopefully it'll arrive so that I can get started Monday. Our senior Tech loves it when I bring my ham radio projects in, he gets to exercise his RF test gear (abt $500,000.00 worth), he gets to do something interesting and teach at the same time.
Looks like I have S/N 170.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Scotty Long <nu0s@...> wrote:

Just received my conformation e mail from Diz...Piggy Rig Serial Number 192 is on its way to its' new pigsty...  Terry put me on the list for 7.122 crystals...Oink Oink... I broke down on my birthday yesterday and ordered one. Will probably put this together at work during lunch time breaks on the avionics bench to spur some "Ham" interest. The home bench is filled with K1 guts...

72/Scotty/NU0S

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Scotty Long <nu0s@...>

Very cool Wayne I'm looking forward to the build and fellowship as well God bless...

72/73/Scotty/NUØS

Wayne Dillon wrote:

[...]

WA0ITP

Fb Scotty, will do..  Hope you draw a crowd at lunch, great idea.  I learned the code over the lunch hour at wrk many years ago. Good memories .. tnx

I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com