Topics

Pig Rig # 183 has a home...

n4kv

Is there any correlation between a new kit and the number of new chores my wife has thought up for me? I believe it is exponential!!!

I received notification that my rig was shipped on a Monday and I waited... On Saturday, I met the postman at the mailbox and received my mail... Not seeing my special package I asked him if he had a small package for me... "Oh, yes" he said and out came pig rig #183...

With temps in TN warming fast and daylight savings time allowing me to do my "chores" to almost 9pm now, my pig rig #183 build may have to wait for a rainy day... pigs do like to play in the mud...

If it isn't too late, I would like to have a set of 7122 crystals, as well... I'm afraid there may come a day when hearing a pig rig on 7030.7 may become scarce...

John N4KV
4SQRP- 477
FPQRP- 1214

Todd K7TFC

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 7:25 AM, n4kv <john.n4kv@...> wrote:

Is there any correlation between a new kit and the number of new chores my wife has thought up for me? I believe it is exponential!!!

John,

I this case, the correlation and the number of chores may be determined by your kit number: 183.  Just add a zero.

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design