Topics

Pig Rig arrival

Frank Murphy

Pig Rig # 173 has arrived in his new pen.
Now I need to figure out how to build him.  This is a great problem to have!

Frank

Bill VanKirk

Hopefully Pig # 174 will arrive in Mound City tomorrow!

73
Bill
W0PT

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Frank Murphy <drivenfocus@...> wrote:

Pig Rig # 173 has arrived in his new pen.

.

Wendell Morrill

Pig 175 flew home to MT today.

Hopefully Pig # 174 will arrive in Mound City tomorrow!

73
Bill
W0PT

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Frank Murphy <drivenfocus@...>
wrote:

**

Pig Rig # 173 has arrived in his new pen.

[image: Yahoo!
Switch to:
Text-Only<4sqrp-traditional@...?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>,
Daily Digest
<4sqrp-digest@...?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>�
Terms
of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> � Send us Feedback
<ygroupsnotifications@...?subject=Feedback+on+the+redesigned+individual+mail+v1>
.

Lee Mairs (SAG) <lmairs@...>

Rumors that PigRig was kidnapped prove unfounded. Arrived Romney, WV this morning. Now to feed it some slop...
73 de Lee
KM4YY

Charlie Vest

The pig has landed . Pig number 172 landed this morning in Oklahoma .

Unfortunately there is a hamfest this afternoon/evening and tomorrow in Claremore , OK. , so after I rest up , probably will begin work on the pig rig starting Sunday .

Looking forward to putting a kit together for a change .

Charlie , W5COV