Topics

PIG RIG SN 168 IS IN THE MAIL

Robert

Ok my PIG RIG is on its way

Terry is ordering the 7.122 rocks

Will we need to make other component value changes to bring the flying pig rigs to their new home on 7.122???????????

Charlie Vest

My pig rig is now on order and Terry has me on the list for the needed crystals .

Normally I don't do a lot of kits , but do build daily on perf board and point to point wiring . I literally have so much homebrew stuff that I am running out of room :)

HOWEVER this group is what made me decide to order a kit and of course knowing Diz and his products helped push me along .

This is reminding me of my old days as a Novice in 1965 (WN0NTU) and I hope he sells MANY more to members of this group . Should always be able to find a person to chat with .

Since it reminds me so much of my Novice days I am going to dig out the old original J-38 that I started ham radio with to use just with this rig . I am out to chat , not set any speed records :)

I may need to build up a code practice oscillator to practice with the J-38 to learn to send good CW with it again .

VERY NICE THAT THIS IS TURNING INTO A CLUB PROJECT !!

73 ,
Charlie , W5COV