Topics

Piglet #170 has arrived

Wayne Dillon

Good afternoon guys 'n' gals
Pig Rig #170 is in the birthing crate, it could be a longish process but I bet by next weekend it's uttering a healthy oink or two. Just got to decide how the sty is going to look, but I feel I may go for the TT enclosure (sorry...sty).
72/3 es God Bless all (especially the "farmers" raising "piglets"
Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Johnny AC0BQ

Wow, just look at all the "pigs" Flyin around!
I know one thing for sure, don't look up!!

On Friday, March 8, 2013, Wayne Dillon wrote:

[...]

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

And don't let one fly 'directly' overhead !

But then, they may not drop 'blue ice', it might be something else.

�

--
http://www.qsl.net/kc0pmh/�� Under construction but please visit anyway.
�
QRP - �EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.�
�

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15