Topics

PigRig

Grey <countyhunterw4gns@...>

Well I discovered the Pig Rig about 2 days before it was mentioned here. I managed to talk myself out of buying one, and was very proud of passing on this rig.

But after all the excite here about the rig, I cracked and ordered one, and also ask Terry for the new crystals. But hey, I held out for 2 days !

Gary W4GNS

Todd K7TFC

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Grey <countyhunterw4gns@...> wrote:

. . . I managed to talk myself out of buying one, and was very proud of passing on this rig. . . .

Gary,

Yeah, I caved too. "Pride goeth before the fall"!

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Grey <countyhunterw4gns@...> wrote:

Well I discovered the Pig Rig about 2 days before it was mentioned here. I managed to talk myself out of buying one, and was very proud of passing on this rig.

But after all the excite here about the rig, I cracked and ordered one, and also ask Terry for the new crystals. But hey, I held out for 2 days !

Gary W4GNS

Gary <countyhunterw4gns@...>

I got PigRig 184.

Gary W4GNS

Gary,

Yeah, I caved too. "Pride goeth before the fall"!

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design

Michael McShan <n5jky@...>

I got PigRig 181; sadly neither my IQ nor my weight...

73,
Mike N5JKY
OKC

.