Topics

PigRig Email

Gary <countyhunterw4gns@...>

Folks, I received an email from (Diz?) tht ended up in my spam folder, well I just found it and was about 1/2 way through reading it, and it magically disappeared. Would someone who recived that email forward it to me @ countyhunterw4gns @ Gmail dot com please,. gmail does not show that email.

I'm trying a new Linux distro (Slackware) so not sure what happened for it to disappear.

Gary-W4GNS

Gary Scott <countyhunterw4gns@...>

Got it, thanks everyone.

Gary-W4GNS