Topics

PigRig Gestation Period

Lee Mairs (SAG) <lmairs@...>

As my PigRig #157 get closer and closer to birth I found a need for the colored parts placement photo that is/was under the schematic on Diz's web page.  However, the link to the PigRig has been removed from the kitsandparts.com page.  After some searching around I finally found the location (and immediately Booked Marked it for my browser.  The PigRig webpages are at PigRig Transceiver

Just got the variable capacitors installed,  Working down the instruction list slowly as these 70 year old eyes and shaky hands are really causing problems.

73 de Lee
KM4YY

WA0ITP

Diz also put up this page for all things PigRig. 
 http://pigrigs.com/
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.wa0itp.com
www.4sqrp.com
www.qrpspots.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] PigRig Gestation Period

As my PigRig #157 get closer and closer to birth I found a need for the colored parts placement photo that is/was under the schematic on Diz's web page.  However, the link to the PigRig has been removed from the kitsandparts.com page.  After some searching around I finally found the location (and immediately Booked Marked it for my browser.  The PigRig webpages are at PigRig Transceiver

Just got the variable capacitors installed,  Working down the instruction list slowly as these 70 year old eyes and shaky hands are really causing problems.

73 de Lee
KM4YY

Virgil R. Hammond <n0tgr@...>

Tnx for the info. Dick,  N0TGR

To: 4sqrp@...; Chris Sidener ; Al Poland ; Rick Simpson
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] PigRig Gestation Period

73 de Lee
KM4YY