Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] PigRig Gestation Period

As my PigRig #157 get closer and closer to birth I found a need for the colored parts placement photo that is/was under the schematic on Diz's web page.  However, the link to the PigRig has been removed from the kitsandparts.com page.  After some searching around I finally found the location (and immediately Booked Marked it for my browser.  The PigRig webpages are at PigRig Transceiver

Just got the variable capacitors installed,  Working down the instruction list slowly as these 70 year old eyes and shaky hands are really causing problems.

73 de Lee
KM4YY

Virgil R. Hammond <n0tgr@...>

Tnx for the info. Dick,  N0TGR