Topics

PigRigs

Lee Mairs (SAG) <lmairs@...>

I bought mine (#157) on March 1.  Got an acknowledgement that said it had been shipped first class, but no tracking info.  Has anybody bought a higher serial number and already has the kit in hand?
73 de Lee
KM4YY

On 3/5/2013 2:09 PM, bobstep wrote:

Please add me to the list. I have my Pig Rig but have not started construction yet.

Bob Stephens
AF9W

--- In 4sqrp@..., "WA0ITP" wrote:

> Right on Jerry.
>
> If the Group is interested, I'll organize a group purchase of 7122 crystals. They will probably cost between $1 and $2 each. I'll take the bulk delivery and mail your 4 xtals to you. The postage will be on my nickel.
>
> If at least 10 members sign up, I'll go ahead and place the order. Wanna do it?
>
> FYI Diz only has 60 PigRigs left.
>
> btw usual disclaimers apply both on the crystals and the rigs.
>
> ----------------------------------
> I love this radio stuff !
> 72 WAØITP
> www.wa0itp.com
> www.4sqrp.com
> www.qrpspots.com

Charlie Vest

My answer is no . I don't expect mine for a while since I just ordered it this past Sunday .

I was however curious if someone is keeping track of how many group members there are that are getting one . Mine is Serial Number 172 .

Best 73 ,

Charlie , W5COV

--- In 4sqrp@..., "WA0ITP" wrote:

> Right on Jerry.
>
> If the Group is interested, I'll organize a group purchase of 7122 crystals. They will probably cost between $1 and $2 each. I'll take the bulk delivery and mail your 4 xtals to you. The postage will be on my nickel.
>
> If at least 10 members sign up, I'll go ahead and place the order. Wanna do it?
>
> FYI Diz only has 60 PigRigs left.
>
> btw usual disclaimers apply both on the crystals and the rigs.
>
> ----------------------------------
> I love this radio stuff !
> 72 WAØITP
> www.wa0itp.com
> www.4sqrp.com
> www.qrpspots.com

Todd K7TFC

Lee,

Mine has shipped as #169. I'm actually hoping it's in my mailbox when I get home!!! Time to heat up the soldering iron.

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design

--- In 4sqrp@..., "WA0ITP" wrote:

> Right on Jerry.
>
> If the Group is interested, I'll organize a group purchase of 7122 crystals. They will probably cost between $1 and $2 each. I'll take the bulk delivery and mail your 4 xtals to you. The postage will be on my nickel.
>
> If at least 10 members sign up, I'll go ahead and place the order. Wanna do it?
>
> FYI Diz only has 60 PigRigs left.
>
> btw usual disclaimers apply both on the crystals and the rigs.
>
> ----------------------------------
> I love this radio stuff !
> 72 WAØITP
> www.wa0itp.com
> www.4sqrp.com
> www.qrpspots.com

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Since I received S/N 152, I am now wondering who will receive S/N's 172, 182, etc...

�

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

�

Charlie Vest

David ,

Mine was ordered just this past Sunday and is S/N 172 .
It would be interesting to see a list of people that have them or get them and the serial numbers , especially the group members .

Charlie , W5COV
SKCC #19 and too many others to remember without looking at my list :)

--- In 4sqrp@... <mailto:4sqrp%40yahoogroups.com>,

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

Well I got in kinda early?
Mine is 104, about the age that I feel on some of these cold snowy mornings!
Johnny AC0BQ

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

George H. Gates

#132 on the air daily from Williamson, NY. Only one pig to pig Qso so far. 72 Geo/W2BPI

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

Robert

Perhaps we could register the flying pig rigs serial numbers on the groups web page as they come on line ??????

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

I'm good with that idea!
Tnx Bert !
Johnny AC0BQ

--- In 4sqrp@..., W5COV wrote:

> David ,
>
> Mine was ordered just this past Sunday and is S/N 172 .
> It would be interesting to see a list of people that have them or get them and the serial numbers , especially the group members .
>
> Charlie , W5COV
> SKCC #19 and too many others to remember without looking at my list :)
>
> ---- David Martin wrote:
> > Since I received S/N 152, I am now wondering who will receive S/N's 172,
> > 182, etc...
> >

> > On 03/05/2013 07:26 PM, Todd F. Carney / K7TFC wrote:
> > >
> > > Lee,
> > >

> > > Mine has shipped as #169. I'm actually hoping it's in my mailbox when
> > > I get home!!! Time to heat up the soldering iron.
> > >
> > > 73,
> > >
> > > Todd
> > > K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
> > > QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design
> > >

> > > On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Lee Mairs (SAG)
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > I bought mine (#157) on March 1. Got an acknowledgement that said
> > > it had been shipped first class, but no tracking info. Has anybody
> > > bought a higher serial number and already has the kit in hand?
> > > 73 de Lee
> > > KM4YY

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Mike-WE0H

Do it :)
Mike-WE0H

qrpbert wrote:

Perhaps we could register the flying pig rigs serial numbers on the groups web page as they come on line ??????

WA0ITP

Me too, my rig is  #16

---------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

--- In 4sqrp@..., W5COV wrote:

> David ,
>
> Mine was ordered just this past Sunday and is S/N 172 .
> It would be interesting to see a list of people that have them or get them and the serial numbers , especially the group members .
>
> Charlie , W5COV
> SKCC #19 and too many others to remember without looking at my list :)
>
> ---- David Martin wrote:
> > Since I received S/N 152, I am now wondering who will receive S/N's 172,
> > 182, etc...
> >

> > On 03/05/2013 07:26 PM, Todd F. Carney / K7TFC wrote:
> > >
> > > Lee,
> > >

> > > Mine has shipped as #169. I'm actually hoping it's in my mailbox when
> > > I get home!!! Time to heat up the soldering iron.
> > >
> > > 73,
> > >
> > > Todd
> > > K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
> > > QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design
> > >

> > > On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Lee Mairs (SAG)
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > I bought mine (#157) on March 1. Got an acknowledgement that said
> > > it had been shipped first class, but no tracking info. Has anybody
> > > bought a higher serial number and already has the kit in hand?
> > > 73 de Lee
> > > KM4YY

kb4qqj

#92 on air here and stopped counting Q's at 91.
That's when Terry made a hundred Q's,  so he whupped me. ;-)

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 3/6/2013 3:02:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, wa0itp@... writes:

Me too, my rig is  #16

---------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

--- In 4sqrp@..., W5COV wrote:

> David ,
>
> Mine was ordered just this past Sunday and is S/N 172 .
> It would be interesting to see a list of people that have them or get them and the serial numbers , especially the group members .
>
> Charlie , W5COV
> SKCC #19 and too many others to remember without looking at my list :)
>
> ---- David Martin wrote:
> > Since I received S/N 152, I am now wondering who will receive S/N's 172,
> > 182, etc...
> >

> > On 03/05/2013 07:26 PM, Todd F. Carney / K7TFC wrote:
> > >
> > > Lee,
> > >

> > > Mine has shipped as #169. I'm actually hoping it's in my mailbox when
> > > I get home!!! Time to heat up the soldering iron.
> > >
> > > 73,
> > >
> > > Todd
> > > K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
> > > QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design
> > >

> > > On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Lee Mairs (SAG)
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > I bought mine (#157) on March 1. Got an acknowledgement that said
> > > it had been shipped first class, but no tracking info. Has anybody
> > > bought a higher serial number and already has the kit in hand?
> > > 73 de Lee
> > > KM4YY

Oh Randy, you gave up too Quick!