Topics

pigrigs.com

WA0ITP

Diz has announced a web site devoted to pigrigs. http://pigrigs.com/ Among
other links, there is one for pictures. If you are building a pigrig, send me a
picture and I'll upload it to the picture page for you.
http://pigrigs.com/pictures/ Any picture will do, one taken with a cellfone is
plenty good enuff.

Thanks.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

Mike-WE0H

I imagine S/N 0 is quite valuable :)
Mike-WE0H

Johnny AC0BQ

Hmmm, I wonder those sharp labels came from, hi hi!!!
I should have mine in it's pig pen by Sunday!

On Friday, March 15, 2013, WA0ITP wrote:

Diz has announced a web site devoted to pigrigs. http://pigrigs.com/ Among
other links, there is one for pictures. If you are building a pigrig, send me a
picture and I'll upload it to the picture page for you.
http://pigrigs.com/pictures/ Any picture will do, one taken with a cellfone is
plenty good enuff.

Thanks.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

Shawn Reed <neivahul@...>

Actually , you bring up a real good idea ---how bout a drawing from all the submitted s/n's for to win a ??? Maybe when # 300 is sold? How bout 250. that will get me to order one up quick! Did I ever tell you about my three legged pig? 73 Shawnr kf7yff.

WA0ITP

GE Shawn,

Didn't realize that I had mentioned that. Any prizes would have to be up to
Diz.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

| Actually , you bring up a real good idea ---how bout a drawing from all
| the submitted s/n's for to win a ??? Maybe when # 300 is sold? How bout
| 250. that will get me to order one up quick! Did I ever tell you about
| my three legged pig? 73 Shawnr kf7yff.

Shawn Reed <neivahul@...>

Sorry Terry, Didn't mean to infer such. Just trying to add some significance to a number. 73 Shawnr kf7yff.

On 3/15/2013 7:07 PM, WA0ITP wrote:
GE Shawn,

Didn't realize that I had mentioned that. Any prizes would have to be up to
Diz.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

| Actually , you bring up a real good idea ---how bout a drawing from all
| the submitted s/n's for to win a ??? Maybe when # 300 is sold? How bout
| 250. that will get me to order one up quick! Did I ever tell you about
| my three legged pig? 73 Shawnr kf7yff.

Mike-WE0H

I ate like a piggie tonight :-)

Still toying with the idea of ordering a kit...
Mike-WE0H