Topics

PigRigTP-19 Enclosures

WA0ITP

If you want to use a TP-19 enclosure for your rig, I will be happy to supply a
.pdf file label for you, like mine, but with your call, serial number and mo/yr
finished. Picture here. http://www.wa0itp.com/

Ten Tec sales just checked their TP-19 stock for us.

"I show 20 TP-19 in stock (report ran 3 days ago), and 45 TPB-19, and zero
TPC-19 (though I believe a few of this model went into stock yesterday)."

http://www.tentec.com/products/TP%7B47%7DTPB%7B47%7DTPC%252d19---~---4.620-x-1.810-x-3.644--Aluminum-Enclosure.html

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

Charlie Vest

Hi Terry ,

Just ordered an enclosure and would like a label file to go on my pig rig .

Does it include the frequency counter ? <grin>

Thank you ,

Charlie , W5COV

---- WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

If you want to use a TP-19 enclosure for your rig, I will be happy to supply a
.pdf file label for you, like mine, but with your call, serial number and mo/yr
finished. Picture here. http://www.wa0itp.com/

Ten Tec sales just checked their TP-19 stock for us.

"I show 20 TP-19 in stock (report ran 3 days ago), and 45 TPB-19, and zero
TPC-19 (though I believe a few of this model went into stock yesterday)."

http://www.tentec.com/products/TP%7B47%7DTPB%7B47%7DTPC%252d19---~---4.620-x-1.810-x-3.644--Aluminum-Enclosure.html

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

WA0ITP

You bet :o) What sn and month do you want on it?

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

---- WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
If you want to use a TP-19 enclosure for your rig, I will be happy to supply a
.pdf file label for you, like mine, but with your call, serial number and
mo/yr
finished. Picture here. http://www.wa0itp.com/

Ten Tec sales just checked their TP-19 stock for us.

"I show 20 TP-19 in stock (report ran 3 days ago), and 45 TPB-19, and zero
TPC-19 (though I believe a few of this model went into stock yesterday)."

http://www.tentec.com/products/TP%7B47%7DTPB%7B47%7DTPC%252d19---~---4.620-x-1.810-x-3.644--Aluminum-Enclosure.html

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

Charlie Vest

Serial number is 172 and March . I plan on having it on the air next week for testing . I am retired and can play radio whenever I want to these days .
Also I'll pay for the shipping on my crystals too .
Thank you for everything you are doing on this project and although I am usually a lurker , thank you for everything else that you for this group and club . Your work is appreciated far more than you know , I am sure .

Charlie , W5COV

---- WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
If you want to use a TP-19 enclosure for your rig, I will be happy to supply a
.pdf file label for you, like mine, but with your call, serial number and
mo/yr
finished. Picture here. http://www.wa0itp.com/

Ten Tec sales just checked their TP-19 stock for us.

"I show 20 TP-19 in stock (report ran 3 days ago), and 45 TPB-19, and zero
TPC-19 (though I believe a few of this model went into stock yesterday)."

http://www.tentec.com/products/TP%7B47%7DTPB%7B47%7DTPC%252d19---~---4.620-x-1.810-x-3.644--Aluminum-Enclosure.html

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

Wayne Dillon

Hi Terry, yes please - March and #170 ( I still think that te "digital" display is waaayyyyy cool.
Thanks and God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

---- WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
> You bet :o) What sn and month do you want on it?
>
> ----------------------------------
> I love this radio stuff !
> 72 WAØITP
> www.wa0itp.com
> www.4sqrp.com
> www.qrpspots.com

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

cornhusker

Oink oink.....#156 arrived today....Terry...send me a sticker file too. Hmm...Ill be making a kosher piggie...that sounds funny...
73 de K0NEB

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

---- WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
> If you want to use a TP-19 enclosure for your rig, I will be happy to supply a
> .pdf file label for you, like mine, but with your call, serial number and
> mo/yr
> finished. Picture here. http://www.wa0itp.com/
>
> Ten Tec sales just checked their TP-19 stock for us.
>
> "I show 20 TP-19 in stock (report ran 3 days ago), and 45 TPB-19, and zero
> TPC-19 (though I believe a few of this model went into stock yesterday)."
>
> http://www.tentec.com/products/TP%7B47%7DTPB%7B47%7DTPC%252d19---~---4.620-x-1.810-x-3.644--Aluminum-Enclosure.html
>
> ----------------------------------
> I love this radio stuff !
> 72 WAØITP
> www.wa0itp.com
> www.4sqrp.com
> www.qrpspots.com

dnorbury

Hi Terry,

Your offer is really nice. Could I get a label for March, s/n 159?

Also, have you found out how much the crystals and shipping will cost?

Thanks again for doing this,

72/73, Dave, KD6A