Topics

Pout pout snif snif

Paul Smith

Pig rig number 158 was not in the mail t okay but I am not surprised . It has to cross the owl creek bottom, the scatter creek bottom and the neosho river bottom and usually done by MULE.... Hi hi maybe tomorrow....

Jeremy Utley

That's surprising, Paul!  #164 arrived here in Iola today.   Probably won't get around to building it for a couple of weeks tho!  Hopefully you'll get yours tomorrow!

Jeremy, N9PH

On 3/7/2013 5:54 PM, PaulS wrote:

Pig rig number 158 was not in the mail t okay but I am not surprised . It has to cross the owl creek bottom, the scatter creek bottom and the neosho river bottom and usually done by MULE.... Hi hi maybe tomorrow....

Lee Mairs (SAG) <lmairs@...>

I was saddened to not see my #154 in the PO Box yesterday.  Although the pain was relieved some what by three other packages with "stuff" ordered from China.
73 de Lee
KM4YY

On 3/7/2013 6:54 PM, PaulS wrote:

Pig rig number 158 was not in the mail t okay but I am not surprised . It has to cross the owl creek bottom, the scatter creek bottom and the neosho river bottom and usually done by MULE.... Hi hi maybe tomorrow....

Lee Mairs (SAG) <lmairs@...>

I;m worried that maybe the West Virginia Catlemen's Association might have kidnapped my PigRig enroute to Romney, Still no joy...
73 de Lee
KM4YY