pricing for Soup er Up er

Thomas Martin

I have some kits that I want to offer for sale and I see from the website the Soup er Uper is no longer available was wondering what is sold for when I bought it.
My health has declined and I have a hard time working with my hands any longer. They don't seem to shake in sync so to speak. I have 2 snd generation Bayou jumpers, 2 cases 2 vernier dials. If I can get a price I will place them on the group email.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Tom
k0amd

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Thomas
The Bayou jumpers sell for about 90.00 on the kit page.

This price is without the vernier or the box.

I think the Souper upper is about $40.00 to 45.00.

The Souper uppers should be in high demand right now, we’re waiting on parts to restock.

Good luck with the sale.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Ken Bauer

Are the vernier dials the eccentric tuning type used on the original paraset? If so, I’m interested. Maybe a picture? ken.bauer@.... Thanks!

On Sep 24, 2021, at 10:15 AM, Thomas Martin <tem494@...> wrote:

I have some kits that I want to offer for sale and I see from the website the Soup er Uper is no longer available was wondering what is sold for when I bought it.
My health has declined and I have a hard time working with my hands any longer. They don't seem to shake in sync so to speak. I have 2 snd generation Bayou jumpers, 2 cases 2 vernier dials. If I can get a price I will place them on the group email.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Tom
k0amd

Joshua Reese

I just purchased a new bayou jumper kit for $98.00 and I'm looking for a Soup'er Up'er. I'm not sure what they cost but just the Hi-Per Mite filter is $28.00.

If you have one, I would really be interested it. Just name your price. I really love to build these little kits.