Private: Re: [4SQRP] 80 meter Cricket instructions

Don, W9EBK

Ron,
Thanks for fixing the link so quickly. Jerry, WB8WFK said he was able to get the instructions as soon as you fixed the link. He has the 80 meter Cricket built, tested, and has already worked out a modified F.E.T. keying circuit to interface it to an Arduino keyer.
Don, W9EBK

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 10:34 PM AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

GE Don,

I restored the manual and docs for the original Cricket. A while back we were hacked by a prankster. They didn’t take anything - there was nothing public to take - so they messed with links on most of our kit pages, probably for revenge. I must have missed this one.  I apologize.

Here’s a link to the kit page. http://www.4sqrp.com/cricketold.php

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster