From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sam Billingsley
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 7:09 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] problem signing on to groups.io

Thanks for getting me setup.

I am a member of several groups.io groups but I don’t see 4SQRP show up as one of my groups.  Am i missing something?

Sam   AE4GX

John - KK4ITX

Try this link... https://4sqrp.groups.io/g/main/topics

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Jul 15, 2020, at 22:08, Sam Billingsley <billingsley617@...> wrote:

Thanks for getting me setup.

I am a member of several groups.io groups but I don’t see 4SQRP show up as one of my groups.  Am i missing something?

Sam   AE4GX

John - KK4ITX

Sam,

I reread your message.  Sometimes the Groups.io site does not update immediately.  You may have to refresh the page to see 4S show up.

At any rate you are making it through to the group.

73,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Jul 15, 2020, at 22:36, John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00@...> wrote:

Try this link... https://4sqrp.groups.io/g/main/topics

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Jul 15, 2020, at 22:08, Sam Billingsley <billingsley617@...> wrote:

Thanks for getting me setup.

I am a member of several groups.io groups but I don’t see 4SQRP show up as one of my groups.  Am i missing something?

Sam   AE4GX

Sam Billingsley <billingsley617@...>

Thanks.