From: NAQCC <va3rj@...>
Date: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Subject: [QRP-L] NAQCC Sprint Wednesday night!
To: qrp-l@...

NAQCC Sprint Wednesday night!

Our March sprint is this coming Wednesday evening local time (March 20, EDT - 8:30-10:30PM, CDT - 7:30-9:30PM, MDT - 6:30-8:30PM, PDT - 5:30-7:30PM), which translates as Thursday March 21, 0030 to 0230Z in all cases.

I will refer you to the proper URL:

http://naqcc.info/sprint201303.html

There you will find all the details as to time, frequencies and other important information.

Certificates: SWA (simple wire antennas) certificates by call area, VE and DX for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers (New!).  A Certificate for top score in the GAIN antenna category.

Prizes:  Too many to list!! - check out the prizes page on our website.

This is a monthly event that caters to the CW veteran, the CW newcomer, straight key and bug fans.  All are welcome to participate (this includes QRO); but you must use QRP power levels to compete for awards.

If you've been hesitant to join in our sprints because you hear other sprints running at breakneck speeds, have no fear. Our sprints are geared to the newcomer to CW and/or contesting. Virtually everyone including the many veteran contesters who regularly enter our sprints will slow down to YOUR speed to help you make your contacts.

If you are not already a member of NAQCC... membership is FREE!  Now is your chance to join the largest QRP CW Club in the world!!  We currently have 6570+ members in: All 50 States - 9 VE Provinces - 93 Countries.  Sign up on the NAQCC website today (http://naqcc.info/) and receive a handsome certificate, with your membership number on it, which is good for life.

Come join us and have a real good time!

72/73 de Dave VA3RJ
NAQCC #0004

for NAQCC