QRP video clip

RX3DIT

Hello everyone!
I will venture to offer a QRP video clip from Russia for viewing.
At 03:30 minutes you will see an interesting intercontinental QRPp QSO.
Enjoy your viewing.

Igor, RX3DIT

davemrtn

Thanks, That was interesting.

Wherever I go, there He is.

On 1/11/2022 3:40 PM, RX3DIT wrote:
Hello everyone!
I will venture to offer a QRP video clip from Russia for viewing.
At 03:30 minutes you will see an interesting intercontinental QRPp QSO.
Enjoy your viewing.

Igor, RX3DIT

n4mj

Cool...
73 de n4mj

  Thank you!

On Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 03:43:00 PM CST, RX3DIT <rx3dit@...> wrote:

Hello everyone!
I will venture to offer a QRP video clip from Russia for viewing.
At 03:30 minutes you will see an interesting intercontinental QRPp QSO.
Enjoy your viewing.

Igor, RX3DIT

N0KNS

One of those guys, replied, "QSO".  Russian radios, look a lot like ours.  okay, i'll build a radio, maybe get a Russian friend...  so much to do here now

--
N0KNS

N0KNS

The jitter bug at the end was sort of funny looking

thanks for the vidio