Topics

Reading List

Jim, N5IB

Another for your fireside reading - quite a few references to ham operators helping in 1940s electronics development:
It's a story of the development of the proximity fuse:

12 Seconds of Silence
by James Holmes
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Boston New York 2020
ISBNs:
9780358309512
9781328460127 (hardcover)
9781328459855 (ebook)

N5IB

Everett Catlin

Hi Jim

That was a good book. Jim I got a call from a fellow ham that I placed first in the Delta Division in the International SSS Contest as QRP Single operator. I MUST HAVE BEEN THE ONLY Entry. HI HI Hi. He said it was on page 75 of the new issue. It was fun and I almost decided not to send it in. I was embarrassed. 2520 total points and best DX was 5100 + miles. Hope you and the family are doing well and hope to see you again someday.

72
Ev Catlin N5MZX

Vi Minore Plus Gaudium