Topics

Relay needed please!

Johnny AC0BQ

I need a relay into the 40 m net
I can copy stations out of state.
Johnny AC0BQ

Barney <barneyro@...>

     I can hear a steady signal on 7122, I think it is a SWB station, and I heard n5af but nothing else..Well the carrier is gone now.  I guess someone giving their tubes a test.

Barney/NO0N

On 2/27/2013 7:52 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

I need a relay into the 40 m net
I can copy stations out of state.
Johnny AC0BQ

Wayne Dillon

Hi Barney
I'll be back on at 02:30, yeah I got that carrier also 20 over 9 here in SE Kansas.
Give me a try later?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Barney <barneyro@...> wrote:

     I can hear a steady signal on 7122, I think it is a SWB station, and I heard n5af but nothing else..Well the carrier is gone now.  I guess someone giving their tubes a test.

Barney/NO0N

On 2/27/2013 7:52 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

I need a relay into the 40 m net
I can copy stations out of state.

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

w2sh@...

Johnny,

You're a solid 589 on 40m into NJ.  Skip is kinda long.  Wayne was 559/569 abt an hour ago.

May I help you?

72,

Charles, W2SH

To: 4sqrp@...