Topics

RFTB tonight

WA0ITP

There's a Pink PigRig running loose in Kansas. She (hasta be a she, right?) is
on the AC�BQ farm and is wilder than a March hare.

She's looking for contacts in the RFTB tonight, and I'll bet she has lots of
boars, err boys, who will want to work her.

Regardless of what frequency she displays, 7030.7 is her choice tonight. Girls
can change their minds, right?

Check her out on the picture page. http://pigrigs.com/

RFTB info here http://fpqrp.org/pigrun/
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

Walter - K5EST

WoW ..... AC0BQ has the pink'est piggy I've seen! Pink Floyd would be impressed!
73....Walter . K5EST

On Mar 17, 2013 12:21 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

There's a Pink PigRig running loose in Kansas. She (hasta be a she, right?) is
on the ACØBQ farm and is wilder than a March hare.

She's looking for contacts in the RFTB tonight, and I'll bet she has lots of
boars, err boys, who will want to work her.

Regardless of what frequency she displays, 7030.7 is her choice tonight. Girls
can change their minds, right?

Check her out on the picture page. http://pigrigs.com/

RFTB info here http://fpqrp.org/pigrun/
I love this radio stuff !