Rich Arland

davemrtn

Sad to hear Rich passed.

Wherever I go, there He is.

John <johnk5mo@...>

Very sorry to hear that. He was active in a lot of facets of radio, and always fun to read.

RIP
John K5MO

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 9:52 PM davemrtn <davemrtn@...> wrote:

Sad to hear Rich passed.

Wherever I go, there He is.

Dave Benson

Rich and I had kept in touch over the years, and I'd been to their old location in Wilkes-Barre, PA several times.   Sad to hear that he's passed away!

At one point, Rich realized he needed to lose weight.  He was serious about it.  I hardly recognized him, and he quipped "I'm half the man I used to be."  I think the lyrics were from a Pearl Jam tune.

Dave Benson, K1SWL

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 9:52 PM davemrtn <davemrtn@...> wrote:

Sad to hear Rich passed.

Wherever I go, there He is.

marjannorm

I'm really sorry to hear Rich has passed away. His writing was always an inspiration to me, succinct and to the point. R.I.P. Rich. You will be sorely missed.
Norm vk5gi

W5ESE

I'm sorry to hear this, too.

I enjoyed his 'QRP Power' column in QST in the early 2000's.