Topics

RMR Net 14.0625 2200z

Dale Putnam

> We'll gather up this afternoon, to check on the progress of Spring... or not. Come drop by, say hi, and tell us what's happening with your antenna plans...
> I will match your speed, so check in with what you feel good with.If your are too fast for me... I'll ask you to pse qrs... IF I am too fast for you... you please ask me to QRS... This is a practice cw net, so don't worry so much about protocol, I only use a couple Q signals...QNI.... to ask for checkins... QRS.. to slow down.... but not the net protocol Q signals... we're not that stiff.... Just drop by and have a chat. oh.. and it is a qrp net... but ... if the band conditions are really poor... I may crank it up a bit... especially while myantenna is on the ground.
>
> Have a great day,
>

> --... ...--
> Dale - WC7S in Wy

Wendell Morrill

Dale-
Nothing heard up here in western Montana.
Wendell
N7WM

[...]

WA0ITP

Nor in SE IA

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

| Nothing heard up here in western Montana.
| Wendell
| N7WM
|

| >> We'll gather up this afternoon, to check on the progress of Spring... or
| >> not. Come drop by, say hi, and tell us what's happening with your
| >> antenna plans...
| >> I will match your speed, so check in with what you feel good with.If
| >> your are too fast for me... I'll ask you to pse qrs... IF I am too fast
| >> for you... you please ask me to QRS... This is a practice cw net, so
| >> don't worry so much about protocol, I only use a couple Q
| >> signals...QNI.... to ask for checkins... QRS.. to slow down.... but not
| >> the net protocol Q signals... we're not that stiff.... Just drop by and
| >> have a chat. oh.. and it is a qrp net... but ... if the band conditions
| >> are really poor... I may crank it up a bit... especially while myantenna
| >> is on the ground.
| >>
| >> Have a great day,
| >>

| >> --... ...--
| >> Dale - WC7S in Wy

N8VCL

I heard the relay (I believe) ask for QNI, but by the time I got my act together, he was gone and nothing more was heard.
Sorry
Scott

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:31 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Nor in SE IA

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

| Nothing heard up here in western Montana.
| Wendell
| N7WM
|

| >> We'll gather up this afternoon, to check on the progress of Spring... or
| >> not. Come drop by, say hi, and tell us what's happening with your
| >> antenna plans...
| >> I will match your speed, so check in with what you feel good with.If
| >> your are too fast for me... I'll ask you to pse qrs... IF I am too fast
| >> for you... you please ask me to QRS... This is a practice cw net, so
| >> don't worry so much about protocol, I only use a couple Q
| >> signals...QNI.... to ask for checkins... QRS.. to slow down.... but not
| >> the net protocol Q signals... we're not that stiff.... Just drop by and
| >> have a chat. oh.. and it is a qrp net... but ... if the band conditions
| >> are really poor... I may crank it up a bit... especially while myantenna
| >> is on the ground.
| >>
| >> Have a great day,
| >>

| >> --... ...--
| >> Dale - WC7S in Wy

FP #930 / Pig Rig #118 (unbuilt)
SKCC #3083
4SQRP #558
OMISS #5084

Dale Putnam

Hi Scott... no problem... we should have called a second time? would that have been better? with the relay, I mean.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...

| Nothing heard up here in western Montana.
| Wendell
| N7WM
|

| >> We'll gather up this afternoon, to check on the progress of Spring... or
| >> not. Come drop by, say hi, and tell us what's happening with your
| >> antenna plans...
| >> I will match your speed, so check in with what you feel good with.If
| >> your are too fast for me... I'll ask you to pse qrs... IF I am too fast
| >> for you... you please ask me to QRS... This is a practice cw net, so
| >> don't worry so much about protocol, I only use a couple Q
| >> signals...QNI.... to ask for checkins... QRS.. to slow down.... but not
| >> the net protocol Q signals... we're not that stiff.... Just drop by and
| >> have a chat. oh.. and it is a qrp net... but ... if the band conditions
| >> are really poor... I may crank it up a bit... especially while myantenna
| >> is on the ground.
| >>
| >> Have a great day,
| >>

| >> --... ...--
| >> Dale - WC7S in Wy

FP #930 / Pig Rig #118 (unbuilt)
SKCC #3083
4SQRP #558
OMISS #5084

N8VCL

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...> wrote:

Hi Scott... no problem... we should have called a second time? would that have been better? with the relay, I mean.

Yeah.  I couldn't tell if he had someone checking in with him or not.  I had been listening for a while and I could tell that the freq was in use, but that's about it, so I was doing other stuff.  When I heard him ask for QNI, it almost startled me! hi!

Maybe Thursday.
73
Scott

--