Topics

RMR net Thurs 14.0625 at 2100z

Dale Putnam

That's 3pm MST... and it is a "your speed" net.. so check in at the speed you'd like to chat at...
I may "push" just a bit.. but that is ok too... it seems to help folks get better.
  And at the same time... while I am calling the net... I am logging... not happy with Winlog32 for this
use... does anyone have one that works better?? suggestions?? I'm sure I havn't tried them all.
  But it needs to export so I can dump the log into win32... have an interface to use keying.. with winkey..
so I can call the net without using my finners... I call... and adjust radio/tuner/puter/chair.. in that order..
and if no one answers.. I call , and fix radios... (gotta keep busy)

So.. now you know.. and can come by, and say hi howdy.. so I don't burn my finners with a soldering iron...

I'd rather play with my paddle anyway.... so come by.. and let's chat.. k?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy