Rotor Rebuild

Dan Reynolds

Spring is in the air? Well somewhere spring is in the air. But it has gotten me to thinking about putting up the tri-bander that was given to me...
I also have a HamIV rotor. Does anyone have any rebuild information on these? And where can you get rebuild parts? What should I replace?

I'm so excited about Ozarkcon!
73
Dan -- KB9JLO

dave <ho13dave@...>

Hy-Gain (MFJ) still sells that rotator so all parts are available from them.

73 de dave
ab9ca/4

On 4/1/13 11:46 AM, bcdlr wrote:
Spring is in the air? Well somewhere spring is in the air. But it has gotten me to thinking about putting up the tri-bander that was given to me...
I also have a HamIV rotor. Does anyone have any rebuild information on these? And where can you get rebuild parts? What should I replace?

I'm so excited about Ozarkcon!
73
Dan -- KB9JLO

wb9dlc <wb9dlc@...>

Regarding parts: I believe that MFJ now has the HyGain rotor parts in their catalog.

Good Luck! 73

Mike - WB9DLC
http://wb9dlc.com

--- In 4sqrp@..., "bcdlr" <on30ng@...> wrote:

Spring is in the air? Well somewhere spring is in the air. But it has gotten me to thinking about putting up the tri-bander that was given to me...
I also have a HamIV rotor. Does anyone have any rebuild information on these? And where can you get rebuild parts? What should I replace?

I'm so excited about Ozarkcon!
73
Dan -- KB9JLO

Dan Reynolds

Has anyone on the list rebuilt a Ham IV? Or maybe I should say "refreshed" one? This had been up for years and years. Before I attempt to stick it back up in the air I thought I should at least refresh it a little.
Thanks for the help on MFJ. Forgot that they bought Hygain. I found all the part and a manual. I figure at the very least I should replace the ball bearings...

Dan -- KB9JLO