Topics

Second Sunday Sprint

John Lonigro

Don't forget the first Second Sunday Sprint (SSS) of the new year is tomorrow night, 7:00pm CST (8:00pm EST, 5:00pm PST).  If you are serious about trying to finish the annual contest in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, you need to try to enter every month, starting tomorrow night.  If you can't make it every month, you can always shoot for first place in any of the twelve monthly contests.

The complete rules for this 2 hour sprint can be found on the 4sqrp.com website.  As always, tabulate your score at qrpcontest.com, either right after the contest or the following day.  This year I'm going to try to tabulate the scores first thing Tuesday mornings (if I don't forget).

Thanks and 72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator