Second Sunday Sprint

Bobby Rolph

I have a question on the exchange for the Sprint. What does SPC stand for? I have never worked this before but I want to listen this evening to get familiar with it.
Tnx de KB4QNR

Bobby Drummond

Typically SPC means “State, Province, or Country”

AK4JA

On Aug 8, 2021, at 7:05 PM, Bobby Rolph via groups.io <kb4qnr@...> wrote:

I have a question on the exchange for the Sprint. What does SPC stand for? I have never worked this before but I want to listen this evening to get familiar with it.
Tnx de KB4QNR

Bobby Rolph

Got it. Thank you Bobby. 73

On Sunday, August 8, 2021, 7:07 PM, Bobby Drummond <alphak4ja@...> wrote:

Typically SPC means “State, Province, or Country”

AK4JA

On Aug 8, 2021, at 7:05 PM, Bobby Rolph via groups.io <kb4qnr@...> wrote:

I have a question on the exchange for the Sprint. What does SPC stand for? I have never worked this before but I want to listen this evening to get familiar with it.
Tnx de KB4QNR

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Bobby
It stands for state, or province, or country.
I think it’s a standard contest exchange.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Well
Part of that may be wrong, possibly County, but I don’t think so?
72

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

n4mj

State, Providence, Country (SPC)

  Thank you!

On Sunday, August 8, 2021, 06:05:29 PM CDT, Bobby Rolph via groups.io <kb4qnr@...> wrote:

I have a question on the exchange for the Sprint. What does SPC stand for? I have never worked this before but I want to listen this evening to get familiar with it.
Tnx de KB4QNR

John Lonigro

It's supposed to be State, Province, or Country (NOT county).

I'm not sure anyone has ever exchanged anything other than State so far...
Sorry I didn't see this until 5 minutes before the contest is scheduled to end.

While I have your attention, please remember to tabulate your score on qrpcontest.com by tomorrow at the latest.  I plan to tabulate everything on Tuesday.

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Sorry John
I provided the wrong info.
Shows how much contesting I do!
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

n4mj

Sri misspelled Province.

  Thank you!

On Sunday, August 8, 2021, 06:07:52 PM CDT, Bobby Drummond <alphak4ja@...> wrote:

Typically SPC means “State, Province, or Country”

AK4JA

On Aug 8, 2021, at 7:05 PM, Bobby Rolph via groups.io <kb4qnr@...> wrote:

I have a question on the exchange for the Sprint. What does SPC stand for? I have never worked this before but I want to listen this evening to get familiar with it.
Tnx de KB4QNR

Bobby Rolph

Thank you all for the help. 72
Bobby