Topics

Second Sunday Sprint and Mother's Day

John Lonigro

There are two things I hope you remembered for today.  First (and foremost), today is Mother's Day.  Second (and almost as importantly), today is the second Sunday of the month, time for another Second Sunday Sprint.  I realize some states are starting to open up and many of you may be visiting relatives or having relatives over for Mother's Day.  Those of you who are not particularly busy this evening (7:00-9:00 CDT), don't forget to go down to your shack and try to scare up a few contacts for the sprint.

As always,please get your score submitted (qrpcontest.com) by Tuesday, so I can tabulate the results and report on them by Wednesday morning.

Thanks and 72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator