Topics

Selling Hilltopper 20 and QCX 40

K0WDO Will Osborn

Good morning, I have a new still sealed in the box Hilltopper 20 kit. Included is a second package with the audio upgrade parts from Dave as well as a second IC with the updated firmware. Asking 100 shipped. New baby has left little time to build kits.

One kit I did get finished is a new QCX 40, in a W4MHZ case with Anderson powerpoles, onboard case key and a mini-heatsink. Works great, asking 75 shipped.

Email me direct if you have questions or would like to see pictures.

K0WDO@...

Thanks and 73,
Will
K0WDO

K0WDO Will Osborn

HT20 is sold!
73, Will
K0WDO

On Nov 8, 2019, at 8:28 AM, K0WDO Will Osborn via Groups.Io <K0WDO=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Good morning, I have a new still sealed in the box Hilltopper 20 kit. Included is a second package with the audio upgrade parts from Dave as well as a second IC with the updated firmware. Asking 100 shipped. New baby has left little time to build kits.

One kit I did get finished is a new QCX 40, in a W4MHZ case with Anderson powerpoles, onboard case key and a mini-heatsink. Works great, asking 75 shipped.

Email me direct if you have questions or would like to see pictures.

K0WDO@...

Thanks and 73,
Will
K0WDO

K0WDO Will Osborn

QCX has sold. Thanks all!

On Nov 8, 2019, at 12:24 PM, K0WDO Will Osborn via Groups.Io <K0WDO=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

HT20 is sold!
73, Will
K0WDO

On Nov 8, 2019, at 8:28 AM, K0WDO Will Osborn via Groups.Io <K0WDO=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Good morning, I have a new still sealed in the box Hilltopper 20 kit. Included is a second package with the audio upgrade parts from Dave as well as a second IC with the updated firmware. Asking 100 shipped. New baby has left little time to build kits.

One kit I did get finished is a new QCX 40, in a W4MHZ case with Anderson powerpoles, onboard case key and a mini-heatsink. Works great, asking 75 shipped.

Email me direct if you have questions or would like to see pictures.

K0WDO@...

Thanks and 73,
Will
K0WDO

KF6VCI

Dang! I missed that message. (Am still looking for another 40 m QCX 40 / 30 / 20
or 5-Watter (built, please)?

72,
Chris KF6VCI

--
Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Chris Wagner
+880 189 303 4250, Skype: hs0zfe, LINE and WhatsApp: +66 98 483 7745
Inside Bangladesh: 880 184 7305 146 (I'm using this number to call back)