Topics

Send in your score

John Lonigro

Well, the final installment of the 2020 Second Sunday Sprint has come and gone.  Please send in your score prior to Tuesday evening, so I can tally everything.  Note the cumulative scores listed on the qrpcontest website are NOT the official scores, although they should be very close.  This year, there has been at least one instance where someone entered the wrong score and, for one reason or another, was unable to correct it.   Instead, I keep a spreadsheet of the reported scores and use that as the official data.   The place to enter your score is, as always, www.qrpcontest.com

Once I tabulate this month's results, I will announce the December winner as well as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place overall winners for 2020.

73,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator